QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brighton


For those of you that haven't seen her in a while,,, this is our growing Brighton. She is a heavy 27lbs and is crawling all over the place. She is fine when she is here, as long as Misty and Seth are here, but crys when they are not. She and Michael are spending the day with me. Will be here shortly. Seth and Misty need a day to hang with friends without having to worry about the kids. Bayleigh is in New York with her Grandma, till July 16th. She always goes to stay with them a few weeks every year. Wish me luck with Brighton today. Michael will probably ride his bike most of the day, since he can't ride at his house, because of the busy street they live on.

1 comment:

Holli said...

She has got big! She is right up there with KB on the weight!