QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pete and His Sandrail


For those of you that might not know; my brother, Pete passed away July 16th. On Monday, the 12th, he was going to check out a new resturant in his sandrail. A woman ran a stop sign and hit him, knocking off the back wheel, drivers side. It put Pete in a spin and into a utility pole. He was in a coma and not breathing when EMS got there. He was on life support and still in a coma. He sustained brain injuries that he would never recover from. Pete had a conversation with his son within a couple weeks of this and left written instructions of his wishes. It was hard to watch, but I'm glad I was there when it ended. Several of us will be going back to Louisville for the memorial service and visitaion tomorrow. Please, keep us all in your prayers. Pete was proud of his sandrail. He built it from the ground up, having it registered as historic/antique with a '71 VW motor. I've been riding with him several times,,, most fun was going over the railroad track and Marshall Hill. My hair always looked a mess,,, but I didn't care. I was having fun with my baby brother. I will surely miss him.

1 comment:

van danoe said...

hay pate may i borrow your sweet car hahahaha