QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Friday, September 24, 2010

GO VOLS


I took Don to Neyland Stadium while he was here. Showed him what Tennesse Football Spirit was all about. He enjoyed Vol Village. Of course, he was for the Oregon Ducks (being from the PAC 10 area). After it started to rain, I gave him one of my UT ponchos to put on. He got some nasty stares cheering for Oregon while wearing it. Game was weather delayed for over an hour, but we stayed and had a great time.
We went on to Pigeon Forge the next morning and met Dad and Betty there for a few days of the car show. We went to the Great Smokey Murder Mystery Dinner Show...... if you ever get a chance, go see that. It is ssssoooo funny and they get the crown involved. Food is really good, especially dessert. We went back to the Comedy Barn, too. That is always funny.
Don's company has a plant in Gallatin, so we went by there on Thursday. His boss wanted him to look at a machine they were having trouble with. He got compensated for going, which is nice. We went on to Nashville to hang out downtown. That is always fun. Didn't want him to go home, but he will be back here Oct 28th for Halloween weekend.

No comments: