QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Riding Into the Sunset


Mary Lou let me borrow this rocking horse after Michael was born. My grandkids still love to ride it when they are here. Lydia and Rachel seemed to have a good time. Heather called last night wanting me to talk to Rachel. She was crying because she wanted to come back to "Mimi's house". Just getting some R&R this afternoon. Stuff is put together for my trip, just have to put it in the suitcase Wed night.... Keith's parents fly in from Alaska the same day I do. We are having brunch with them Saturday.... Don't understand why these people want to meet ME! Guess they want to check out this country hick from Tennesse that Don has gotten himself invloved with. ha, ha

No comments: