QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sightseeing




While I was in Duvall, Don and I rode around alot in his Mustang Convertible. I had a blast. He took me to see Snoqualmie Falls the first time 2 years ago. I still think it is beautiful. Would love to stay in the lodge sometimes. Everything is so green and there are all kinds of colors in trees and flowers. Strange thing, is there are snow on the mountian tops year round. If you look close, you can see the top of Ranier in the background. That mountian is about 80 miles away and it stands majestic on clear days. It was actually clear that day,,,, don't know why the picture didn't turn out. Don said it was the distance and haze. It is breathtaking in person. AND you should see it from the air...