QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Smokey Mountians


Well, the week is over and Don is back at home in Duvall. We had a great time in Pigeon Forge, even tho' I was not feeling my best all week,,,, still don't. We had to cancel the zipline, due to rain. Maybe next year.
The American Idol Murder Mystery Theater was great. Dad and Betty were ever laughing a lot. Dad sat on the end, so they made him part of the show. The girl that played Paula Abdul kept rubbing against him,,,, his face turned red. We also went to the Comedy Barn again. That is always funny.
Betty and I got our shopping done... Don is a trooper, like Dad... They just sat on the benches outside the stores and let us look.
Well, tomorrow,, it's back to the same old, same old....

No comments: