QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Leaves, Everywhere

Seth had to take Misty back to the emergency room yesterday afternoon. She will have to get her gallbladder taken out. Has to see a surgeon. Michael, Bayleigh and Brighton stayed with me. Bayleigh asked for a rake and started trying to make a pile of leaves. When Michael and 2 boys in the neighborhood realized what she was doing. They got another rake and started helping. They had fun,,, but when Seth came to pick them up,,, he made even a bigger pile and they all played it them for a while. Of Course, you can see by Brightons face,,, she didn't like it AT ALL. I took a picture of all of them, but it was getting dark and it didn't show up too well...


No comments: