QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas


I kept Bayleigh and Brighton so Seth and Misty could take in the Black Friday at midnight, I decided to go to Kohl's yesterday afternoon and look for Rachel some clothes. I only stayed there about 15 minutes. It was so crowded and the checkout line went half way around the store (on both sides of checkout). It made me nervous and I felt frazzled. I just left and came home.
Since I was home, I started to get out my tree and the decorations I had saved to put out. Usually, I don't put my tree up till 2 weeks before Christmas. I have to admit, I feel more relaxed, knowing it is done. I didn't spend so much time worrying if it was perfect. I'm hoping to finish my Christmas shopping by next weekend.

No comments: