QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas w/Grandkids

This is about as good as it gets,,, to get 5 kids to act right to get a picture. All of them kept asking "can we open presents, now?" I spent the night at Heathers Christmas Eve and it was good to see how excited the girls was to see Santa had come. I went to Dad and Betty's yesterday and it was the first time I've been with Dad Christmas Day since '69. Now, Heather's family is with the Ashby's in Gatlinburg and Seth's family are on their way to Misty's mothers in New York. Now, to pick up Don at the airport at 3:40 this afternoon. I hope the weather in Chicago doesn't slow him down. He has to change planes there.

No comments: