QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Cruizin'





Don and I had a great time on our cruise, although the sea was choppy most of the time and the weather was cooler than we were used to on our cruises. Don finally asked me to dance. He even danced with me on the stage of the main theater at the Repeaters Party. That was a shocker, since he said he hasn't danced in nearly 40 years. I love to dance.
We ate dinner with the most deliteful couple from Montana. Oh, the stories they told us of their lives. It's always funny to see the look on peoples face when they ask us where we are from and I say Tennessee and Don says Seattle. More people ask me where I'm from because of my acsent. they know it is somewhere in the south.... DUH!!!

2 comments:

Sondra said...

you look great in that red dress! also where at in Montana? my baby sister lives in Montana

Patsy said...

I only know it was up around the Canada border.