QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What A Happy Couple


Don and I have gotten our picture taken every year on our cruise. This was taken the night of the Captians Mixer..... SEE JENNIFER,,,, NO BLACK DRESS!!! I got red as you suggested. Thanks to Mary Lou for finding it at Belk before Christmas. I wasn't even going to look at the dresses, but she almost insisted I try it on. Even got it on SALE...
Anyway, Don and I had a great time.
My car is in the shop again,,,, different mechanic... He found something nobody else had found. A burnt wire harness that connects my ignition to the body control module (which practically controls everything. I pray this is the fix. If not,,, I'll be putting a new car under my butt.

No comments: