QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Friday, July 17, 2009

Don's Hair

What do ya'll think of Don's hair???? I kept wondering what it would look like longer than the usual flat top. He has been letting it grow since I was there in April--- just getting it trimmed in back and around his ears. I like it better. He says most people tell him they like it better now than with the flat top.

3 comments:

Sondra said...

I like the hair now. He looks more relaxed. I think a flat top is military and uptighty. You guys look great together too!! I am happy for you Patsy!!

Holli said...

That is hilarious....I didn't even notice this post until after I clicked on ya'lls picture a few times (you know blowing it up) thinking something looks different! Now I know... yes I love the new doo!

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

I like the new doo too. You can't help to think military when you see a flattop.