QUOTES

  • Love me without fear; trust me without wondering; BE there without restrictions. Accept me how I am. A love like that will be eternal

Friday, August 7, 2009

SICK LAWNMOWER

Well, I was going to mow the yard the other day and it was making a knocking sound.... I looked closer and I had 4 bolts missing that hold the motor and a plate on. When I tried to put it in gear to pull it back in the shed,,, it wouldn't move. Of course, I called my fantastic brother (now all of you know he KNOWS about mowers). He said he had bolts and that I might have just knocked something off about the gear shift. He came by to get it today. He said that if he didn't get it fixed right away, he'd take care of my yard till he did. Because of rain, he is behind. Ain't he sweet???? Of course, I gave him a 30 pack of Old Style beer today. That's his favorite and you can't buy it here. I got it in Louisville.

I went to Scottsboro, AL today to Unclaimed Baggage. I wasn't impressed, but it was a good day, anyway. I went thru Huntsville going down, but came back via Winchester.

I saw a car at Stan McNabb the other day and had called about it. It wasn't really what I was looking for. Greg called yesterday,,, they got another one in. I looked at a couple today,,,, going back tomorrow to test drive, but really not looking to buy right now. Greg knows the deal has to be right or I walk.

2 comments:

Susan said...

SO....what kind of car is it? We need one bad my little old car isn't big enough for all the kiddos and us!! lol

Patsy said...

I'm a Chevy gal.... a 2009 Chevy Impala. Don is talking up a Ford Fusion. I have see a couple I like. I want a split bench front seat and the one I drove is bucket.